Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Cailyn M- Something in the Orange


 The title I gave this image is “Something in the Orange”. I named this image this because it was of a sunset and I was in Auburn to watch Zach Bryan perform. “Something in the Orange” is a popular song written by Zach Bryan. This image was taken this past weekend in Opelika Alabama, at the Auburn Rodeo. I took this picture with my cell phone while we were waiting for food. I didn’t actually edit this image but I did crop it some. I really liked the natural look of the sunset so I did not want to change much in the image. I think I could have gotten a better angle while taking this picture but other than that I am really happy with how it turned out. One other thing I really enjoy about this image is it combines two of my favorite things sunsets and trucks. This image also reminds me of a time that I had a lot of fun so I really enjoy looking at this picture. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice view i love the sunset and the color

Anonymous said...

the car is cool like the sunset for me is a perfect photo not bad