Thursday, October 27, 2022

Reagan B - Love is All Around


 This photo is called “Love is All Around”, and was taken August 27th of this year in the woods around and abandoned house. I took this picture on a sony SLT - A55V. This picture was really over exposed with the sun beaming down from the right hand corner, so i turned down the exposure, as well as turned up the contrast to really give it that vibrant green nature feel. This picture could’ve turned out better if the ISO wasn’t so high because you’ll notice a lot of the grass is overexposed and looks white. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy how the exposure makes the green looks much lighter and whimsical. I think this goes along with rule of thirds because of where the couple is positioned. It gives me a feeling of fairy vibes and it's a beautiful photo.
-Kate M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because it feels comforting. The exposure on the grass is very pretty because it gives it a whimsical and fairy-like vibe. I think the position of the other person running away from the camera in the back and the couple in the front goes along with the fore, middle, and background aspect of photography. I also like that it's a candid picture and it looks like it's taken on an older camera. Overall, this picture is beautiful, great job!

-emily k - HHS