Thursday, October 27, 2022

Nakeeya M- Shark Attack


 This image is called Shark Attack. This was taken at the Tennessee Aquarium with my iphone. I edited this photo using photos and photo shop I also used  the levels tool (basicually: you select if you’re changing the bright point, mid-tone, or black point.) then when I used photo shop I blured the the image and turned down the image volume. With makin this image better personally I dont think it could be any better but if I had to change things I would add more sea creacher so it will look like the ocean was being attacked or something like that. Over all I had fun at the tennessee aquarium and I wanted to show off one of my favorite pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like the subject could be more in focus. I like how the background has more light and the fore ground is darkened. I like the lighting in the photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like and enjoy this photo, but the shark could be more focused and could be more cropped a little better. I also like how you edited the lighting, it gave the photo more pop.

Anonymous said...

Really cool picture! the shark could of been focused in on a little more giving a clearer view. I like the dark & blue effect the picture give off. Overall good job!

Anonymous said...

I like how its primarily blue, environment or not, I also like how the light also highlights the shillouhets of the shark, really solid photo!

Anonymous said...

I loved how the photo convey the ocean setting and the photographer looks like she is studying the shark from the bottom of the ocean looking up. Really cool photo!

Anonymous said...

I love these types of pictures! I really wish the shark was more clear in the picture but I understand because photographing is hard in an aquarium. Especially when the lighting is so dim and the room is crowded. Other than that, great work! :)


- HHS Dori H.