Thursday, October 27, 2022

Dylan T- Evening Yard work


 This is a picture of my lawnmower(pretty self explanatory). I took it on a Thursday a few weeks ago on my driveway facing my front yard. I took it with my Canon EOS Rebel T7 and for the specifics, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II 3984 × 2656. I didn’t really do much with this but turn up the vibrance a bit to make the orange pop more. I don’t know why but I really like this one, it really reminds me of the nostalgia ultra album cover by frank ocean, and I really like how I did the light with it. There's not really much happening its just a lawnmower at night with great lighting in my opinion.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...


This is honestly such an interesting photo despite it being focused on an object like a lawn mower. I love the spotlight and the background, though I do think that it could have been cropped on the bottom and sides a bit to give more focus on the lighter area. But besides the cropping, I think it's a great picture!!

Anonymous said...

Dylan I just wanna say what amazing job you did with this photo man I really like how u put the lawnmower in the middle of the grass and only had light just perfectly on the mower itself but I believe that you could of cropped in just a little thought but otherwise its a great picture. Kameron P-HHS