Thursday, April 21, 2022

Will B- Main Street


 The title of this image is Main Street. I took it on Main Street at Disney World over spring break. This is a panoramic view of the street, and I think it turned out really well. I took the picture with my phone and despite all of the people moving between the shots that I took, the panoramic actually ended up with only a few defects. I did minor editing, mostly a little bit of clone stamping and a crop. The Image could have been better if I had taken more pictures, but that could have also resulted in more defects. The only other thing I could improve on was fixing some of the imperfections if I had spent more time cleaning those up. Overall, I am still very happy with the final product, especially for the brief amount of time I spent taking the pictures and editing them.

No comments: