Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Martha Claire D- Spring Has Sprung


  The title of my image is “Spring Has Sprung”.  I took this photo in early April at my house. It was taken with my phone because that is what I had at the time. I edited this by sharpening the image and increasing the saturation and then adding a color efex filter to it. I think that this filter added a nice vintage and warm filter to it. I wish that the flowers were a bit sharper so that there was more of a contrast around the edges and from the focus of the image. Overall I think this was a fairly good image.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is gorgeous. I love all the vibrant colors. I might have cropped the photo some more from the top to cut out the orange in the corner. Overall, a really good photo.

Anonymous said...

This really stood out to me because of your really cool choice of filter. The warmness of the background, but the coolness of the flowers make for a really cool effect. Even though you said that you wished that the flowers would be sharper, I think that they look great, and I can't find any fault with this photo

--Sydney R HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this image so much! The way that the flowers look around the main flower in the center. The vibrance of the flowers is very nice and is so beautiful. The exposure is great and how sharp the image is! I overall love this photo!
- BJ HHS

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so vibrant and pleasing! I really like that the background and edges are blurred, and the focus is on the flower in the middle. The colors are very pretty too. I do wish that the picture was sharper, but overall it's a great photo!
GAA- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really really like this image the composition looks very good and I like how you made the purple/blue pop out. Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

I like how vibrant and colorful the flowers and pictures are and how the back is blurred. I really like this picture and the overall look of it.

Anonymous said...

This photo is so pretty, the colors are so bright and vibrant. The cropping is great and the blurring of the back is really nice. AB-HHS