Monday, April 11, 2022

Trevor P- Back in Time

 

The image above is titled Back in time, this was taken in the beginning of March at Little River Canyon with my Nikon D5200 with a 50mm lens. A technique I used was lowering the shutter speed to give the water in the background a silky smooth look. All together I really like how this photo came out and how I shot through the plant to capture the waterfall. If I could change something about this photo I would like to have taken the image more leveled which was restricted due to the platform I was on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, the lighting and focus of the photo are appropriate and look amazing. Also, the color of the photo has a large range of black and white colors, and it isn't too gray. Overall, it's a great photo. My favorite thing about the photo is the plant in front to the waterfall and the details of the waterfall. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This image is fascinating, truly a spectacle to see. I love the black and white filter you added, it almost serves as protection from one single aspect being overpowering to the others. With the color removed you begin to notice things you wouldn't normally have seen. I love the kind of imagery you desire to capture and keep it up because I would love to see more of these in the future.

Anonymous said...

I love your image it is very good I like the color the black and white of the image. Also the the tree that is in the front makes the picture looks very good. I agree with you it could better if you take it from another angle, but I still like and it is very good. A-A-HHC.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I can only imagine what it looks like in color, and I think the black and white look is very appropriate. I don't know why but it reminds me of a storm. I would hang this in my calming closet, as something to looking at because its pleasing to the eyes. HHS - A.T.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture an the whimsical effect it gives. It looks very professional and clear. The black and white adds mystery to the picture and the lighting does a good job illuminating the tree in front. Great Job!