Thursday, April 7, 2022

Ani W- Haunter of Horses


 I’ve tilted this image Haunter of Horses because I’d like to believe this horse is haunted and haunts horses like the grim reaper, but of horses. It also could be headless horseman’s ride. Anyways, I took this photo at Oak Mountain State Park just last weekend. The park had a skelton horse lying around outside of their horse sables and thought it would make a cool photo. I didn’t have my camera with me, so I had to use my iphone 12 mini. I edited this image by enhancing the image and then using Analog Efex Pro to give the image a creepy vibe. I really love this photo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this image because of the creep factor. The composition is great because it shows off the barren landscape, and does not fully reveal the skeleton horse. Also having a washed out look also adds to the ominous feeling and look. The only suggestion I would make is cropping the top and bottom just a tad. But overall, great job.

-BB HHS