Thursday, April 7, 2022

Ayla S- Britney Composite


 This image is titled, “Britney Composite.” It was taken in the courtyard in January, but is mixed with a photo of the sunset and a picture of the moon. The sunset photo was taken in September, and the moon picture was taken in August. I took all of these photos with a Canon Rebel T6 camera. To edit this, I brought out the orange hue in the sunset, then blended all of the photos together using the masking tool. I wish the transition between the background and Britney was a little better.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and how all the pictures overlap and are blended together. The lighting is really good and the girl is photographed really well. I think the picture would look well cropped a little bit but everything looks great.

Carol said...

I love this picture, it is really well blended and the lighting is perfect it really goes with the hole aesthetic of the picture and matches the rest of the colors, however I think it could have been a little bit better if you would have cropped it a little, but overall great picture.

- Carol A.

Anonymous said...

AYLA!!! Nice picture. I like that it has Britney in it! It's blended very well too. Good job dude :)