Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Julie H- Toy Story Land

I named this image “Toy Story Land” because that is where it was taken. This was in Hollywood Studies, in Orlando Florida. It was taken with my iPhone. To edit this photo I turned the brightness and contrast up. This helped make the colors in the image stand out more. I also turned the vibrance up. It is hard to take pictures in Disney without getting people in the way, but I think this image could have been better if I would have maybe stood in front of the people in the middle because I think they are a little distracting. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo is very bright and colorful. I like it. This photo caught my eye while I was looking for a blog comment. I really like how there are so many colors and how they just stick out. This photo is just an eye-popper.