Monday, March 15, 2021

Bess H - Seeing Through the Lens


 The title of this image is “Seeing Through the Lens”. I took this photo about two months ago and I used my Canon 4000D. This was taken in my room in front of a yellow and orange screen. I increased the brightness, saturation, and contrast of this image. I also cropped it closer to the lens. I think that I could have cleaned the lens before taking the photo and I could have made the photo a little more straight because it is kind of leaning to the right. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture looks! I like the background color and the way the light shines through the lenses in different shapes. I agree with you that if the lenses were even with each other it would have cleaned up the picture a little bit. I also think that if you used a lighter color like teal blue or sky blue it also could improve the quality. Overall, I love this picture.-Hannah B. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors of the background. It adds a pop of color since the lens are black. I like how the lens are also in focus. Something cool that you could maybe try out is using the stamp/clone tool to take away the shadows of the lens and that way have the gray table with no shadows. Overall, nice pic.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I think the yellow really brightens up the image, and I think it is unique that you chose to use these lenses as your subject. I agree with straightening the lenses a little bit more, but I think this is a really nice photo! I like the saturation of the image because it is not too bright, or too dull. I also really like how you cropped the photo because it really focuses on the lenses, but also shows off a good amount of the background. Overall, I think you did a really great job with this photograph!