Monday, March 15, 2021

Erik S- Divinity


 I took this photo while being driven to Jasper, AL back in the Fall 2020. I edited this photo by using the selection tool in Photoshop to only select the sky, and then adjusted the colors so that the sky would have a pink tint. I then used the same thing, but with the trees on the bottom so that they’d have a blue-ish tint. Afterwards, I added the Japanese term for “Divinity” in the sky for aesthetic purposes. Overall I’d probably increase the brightness of the photo and adjust the colors even more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all i love this photo is general. I love the color of the smoke and the color fo the trees it just really sets a different type of mood then if was a different color. What really stands out are the letters and it just matches the mood to the whole photo and makes it just better

Anonymous said...

Great Photo! love how you were able to completely transform this photo just by tinting it. Great balance between positive and negative space. Defiantly has depth inserted with the the machinery causing smoke in the background.I agree with you I would also incorporate more light into the photo. The aesthetic you were trying to achieve was reached in my opinion.