Friday, December 4, 2020

Luke F- Pink Flower


 The title of this photo is Pink Flower. I chose this picture because it is a picture of a pink flower. I took this picture November 4, 2020 at my grandmother's house in her backyard. This picture was taken with a Nikon D60. I edited this photo by increasing the brightness slightly and playing with the contrast to make the colors of the flower pop a little bit more. I think it could be better if  there was something shining on the flower like the sun or some other light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is so beautiful! I like how it was focused to flower and the background is blurred. And good job with balancing the brightness and the contrast. I really like this one because it makes me feel better. -R.L.

Bess Horton - HHS said...

I really like this image! I love how the light pink contrast with the dark green. The middle f the flower is really pretty and I think that increasing the brightness was a really good choice. I like that there is a clear subject in this photo and that the background is soft. The leaves and flowers have this sharpness to them and that is really cool. Overall, I think you did a really good job and this photo is really nice!