Thursday, December 3, 2020

Hannah B- Fall Sunset


 This picture is called Fall Sunset. I took this picture around two weeks ago at a gas station after practice. This picture was taken with my IPhone. I edited this picture by cropping out some of the background, increasing the saturation, decreasing the lightness, and burning part of the gas station. I think it would be better if I took the photo in a different angle, because of the glare coming from the light. I really like the way this picture came out but I was the colors in the sky looked the way they did when I took it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way that the sunset looks in this photo. I also really love the lighting in this photo besides the light post. I believe this photo would be better if the light post and the electricity lines were not in the middle of the photo blocking the sunset. I also believe if the photo is focused around the sunset, it should focus on the sunset and show less of the buildings, lights, and electricity lines.

Anonymous said...

This image looks really nice/ Love the colors in the sky. The one thing I would change would be focusing the camera so the gas station below can be more clear. I think that would add to the photo other than that it looks good.