Friday, December 4, 2020

Anna D- Reflections


 The title of my picture is Reflections. I named my picture reflections because I took this picture pointing towards my car window at night so a reflection appeared of a tree that was behind my car. This picture was taken at my house about 2 weeks ago at night. I took it with my phone because I was coming into my house and thought it was the perfect picture, so I took it in the spur of the moment. I edited it so I could lighten the background so you could see the reflection better than before and darkened the objects in the background so it would stand out a little more. It would probably turn out better if I took some of the background objects out of the picture and there are fairy lights in my car that I should have taken out of my car before I took the picture. I really like this picture because it is called reflections and if you think deeper into it its like reflecting your past and the tree is behind you so it’s like your reflecting even deeper than just a picture.

No comments: