Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Bess H- My Rocks


 This photo is called “My Rocks’’ and it was taken during the last week of September. I used my Canon 4000D when taking this photo and this image was used for the day and night assignment. This picture is of two of my favorite rocks that I have collected over the years. I brightened up this photo and deepened the contrast. I like how the colors of the rocks stand out with the dark background. I wish that I could have gotten more of the purple rock in the photo, but I really liked how this image turned out. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because you can see the true color of the rock. I would suggest putting the rock in the middle next time so it doesn't seem off-balance. Overall it's a cool picture

Anonymous said...

I love the vibrant color of the rocks in this photo. I also like how it contrasts with the dark setting. I have always loved crystals so I immediately took interest in your picture. The lights in the background add sort of a mystical effect that I really like. - Ila H. - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. It a cool picture. It would have been better if the rock was placed in a better place to catch the viewers attention better. Overall a great picture. - AR HHS