Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ella F- Fairy Lights



This image is called Fairy Lights because I used fairy lights as the source of light in this picture. It is a photo of my brother using fairy lights to illuminate half of his face. It was taken a few weeks ago in my room at night. It was taken with my Canon 60D camera. I edited this photo by removing some of the little glares that were caused by the lights. I also lowered the saturation slightly to make the image more dramatic. This picture came out a little bit blurry and it would be better if it were more focused. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture the concept is really cool and the lights and the location creates nice texture and shadows. The picture is also of high quality and sharpness but the model could be some what stiller but the overall picture is really nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I really like this image, it is very pleasing to the eye and feels very soft. The centering of the image, where you're eye gets drawn to the lights, is fantastic, and how you can easily move the focus to the face. Amazing.

E.J - HHS

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ella! I really like this picture! I love the way you used the fairy lights to create a light source! I love the shadows on the wall behind your brother and the way you used the contrast of light and dark! I think it could have been a little bit less blurry, but other than that I think it looks perfect! Great job!! Ella K.-HHS

Anonymous said...

The idea behind this photo is awesome! Like you said, I wish his face and the lights were in focus. Also, I would edit it to make his face just a little bit brighter and to increase the warmth of the photo. Maybe just bring the exposure up a little bit, increase the contrast, and decrease the highlights just a little bit. Otherwise, this is a great image!