Thursday, December 3, 2020

Linley W- Tree Top


 This picture is titled Tree Top. I took this picture in early November at Hoover High School. I was sitting outside in the courtyard underneath a tree with some friends, and I leaned back onto one of the benches. When I looked up, I saw all the little branches and leaves and thought it was really beautiful. I took this photo with my iPhone 7. I edited this picture by increasing saturation, vibrance, and shadows. I sharpened the overall image and decreased the highlights. Overall, I am proud of this picture, but it could have been better. Maybe, if I had cropped the picture differently, it could have been better. I am overall proud of this picture, and I am really happy with how it turned out. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the composition of the photo, and the colors on this are insane, personally not the biggest fan of the cropping, because I would have cropped it differently. However, that's just personal preference though, so yeah.

Dalton D. said...

I love the warm feel of this photo! The exposure of the photo fits perfectly and really helps to set the mood. One thing that I think might help is to make the focal point a gap in the leaves. That way, the leaves could flow around the photo and create a cool aesthetic. Other than that, the photo looks really great!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo it has very good light and dark balance and looks very good with the color composition I think the blue sky really pops in the little places you can see it. I also really like the different colors the red the yellow it all blends very well I wouldn't hang it up but definitely something cool to post.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this picture. I like how light it is and it makes me feel like it's a nice fall day outside. Gives me nostalgia. Good Job!