Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Samuel M- Mr. You Want a Cookie

The title of this photo is Mr. You Want a Cookie.  It took this when I was chilling with my friends at home. I took it with my iPhone 6 plus. What I did to edit this photo was to darken up to the room. It didn’t want much detail in his face so I bought up the definition of the photo. I think the photo would had been better if there was better lighting in the room. Before the room was too warm it had a lot of orange in it thats why I had to darken the room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. It is funny. The lighting is more yellow in my opinion and would love more LED in my opinion. The farming is good. Over all with a little editing this will be a good photo

Anonymous said...

You are looking at the cookie that's why you have your headphones on.