Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Jaiya D- Family Faces

The title is “Family Faces” and it was taken September 21 at my brothers wedding. it was taken with my Canon 7i and 18-55 m lens. I edited it by increasing the contrast and using flash so that it can mainly focus on my mother and brother. It could have been better if I would have cropped the picture so the remaining people wouldn’t be in the picture, which would keep them as the main focus. This was the first wedding out of all of my siblings, and all my siblings were involved in the wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like funny photos of you and your family

Anonymous said...

Jamari- This is a great picture the lighting is almost perfect like there is a perfect amount of lighting. If the picture was taken in a better place. And if the other people weren't in the background. The off guard Kinda makes the picture a little better. But this is a great picture