Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Kara A- River

 This picture is called ‘River’. This picture was taken ivy the front door of my house. It was taken at night but it was taken inside so the lighting was good. This picture was taken with a Nixon Coolpix A10. I edited this picture in many ways. I cropped this picture to focus more on rivers face. That is the cats name. I thought this picture did not need a filter since the lighting was good. It could have used a little bit more lifting but it could have also used a small filter. In this image is my stepbrothers cat. He is very mean and he likes to play with this small Ball and he likes to carry it in his mouth. He is an American /shorthair and he is 2 years old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I especially like that it looks very realistic. One thing I would do is increase the sharpness of the image. But overall it's a good photo.

Anonymous said...

great pic

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I like how you decided to keep your focus on River it eliminated the extra space that would have been present otherwise. There is a balance of dark and light areas as the front of the River is more focused due to the lighting and the background is darkened in order to place the focus on River as well. I would try to eliminate the dirty spots that appear on the picture that appear to be from the lens of the camera that could be dirty. But besides that, I like the picture overall.