Friday, December 1, 2017

Zach B - Donut and Coffee on a Fall Day

This photo was taken at Shipley’s Donuts on October 13. It was taken with an iPhone 7+ Camera. I edited the photo with the editor in the Photos app. I mostly used retouch to help get displaced hairs out of place in order to clean the image up. I think the image could have been better if there wasn’t so much glare in her (Ashley’s) eyes from the window looking at nearby traffic. This image was taken in a spontaneous moment since the love of Shipley’s arose with the topic of photography.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really pretty! I like how the reds in the background are opposite of her shirt color. The exposure and focus are both really good. I also like how the light is reflecting off her face, which makes it stand out from the background. I like how she is centered in the image and the colors of the surrounding area. The relaxed pose is really pretty and the dark vs. light areas good. This photo is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Hey man it's ya boy Brandon. This picture is super cool. I don't know if you told her to make that expression or not but it adds a lot to the mood of the photo. If anything I would maybe enhance the color in the foreground and dull the background just to make Ashley pop a little more. Great pic.
- Brandon H HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture, the soft focus in the background really makes her the center of attention in this photo. I also think it is really cool how her dark shirt contrasts with the bright red in the background. Overall, this is a really great picture. Definitely a keeper!
Mollie E-HHS