Monday, December 11, 2017

Dalton C. - Road Less Traveled

The title of my image is called The Road Less Travelled. I took this picture in Ross Bridge, me and my friend were walking down the trail and went past where people usually stop so I decided to stop and take a picture. I took this picture with my phone because I did not have my camera with me. I increased the shadows and shifted the black point down. I also made the greens brighter to bring out the leaves in the image. I feel like the picture would be better if I could have taken it with my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Love how mysterious it looks with the long path in the center. The editing could've been a little better by adding some softness to the photo, but a great one nonetheless!- Noah M HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. It looks really cool and it intrigues me. The title goes along with the image well comparing the trail to not being traveled often. The path in the photo is long and you wonder where it goes. The trees overhanging the path are cool too. The editing looks really cool, Great pic!!!!!!!!!! Braxton S HHS