Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Kimya M-The Eiffel Tower

I call this picture The Eiffel Tower. I took this picture in Paris, France when I was in Europe for the summer. It was taken with my Samsung galaxy S7 phone. I edited it by putting it in black and white and sharpened the edges, intensity, and falloff. Then I strengthened the vignette half way and the radius over half way. It could of been a little bit straighter. In this picture my sister has a plaid jacket around her waist. This was a trip with other people from this school

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I think it would be even better if the trees on the right of the picture weren't there, but even with them there I think the focal point is still very clear. I like how theres different sections to the image with different depths. The blacks look really good and I think you did a realy good job with the whites because you didn't make them too bright. I also think it's cool that most of the people in the picture are looking at the tower. Great work!

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought this picture was taken straight from an early 1900's photographer. This older look is so lovable and I enjoy this picture. I think that stripping it of color added so much to that dated (but trending) aesthetic. I think you incorporated the rule of thirds pretty well since the Eiffel Tower is centered and the people are as well. The lighting is pretty good too, since the contrast in the Eiffel tower is great compared to the sky. I think that overall, you did a wonderful job taking and editing this picture!
Katie C - HHS