Thursday, December 7, 2017

Carter S - Sunny Trees

This photo is called “Sunny Trees”. It is called Sunny Trees well because in the picture there are sunny trees. The photo was taken Houston, Texas. November 22nd, 2017. It was taken with my iPhone 5 and I edited the sharpness and brightness. It could be a better photo maybe if I changed my angle, got closer to a specific tree, or took the photo at another time. The photo was taken when I was walking dogs with my friend who lives in Houston. I saw the scenery and thought it would be a good picture to take so I took a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how the exposure of this photo is mostly the sun and how the shadows are prominent as well as the silhouettes of the trees. I also love how the angle of this image is slightly off center. I really love this photo and how the few colors that are visible are vivid.
-Carson R HHS