Monday, December 11, 2017

Fahima M- A Mosque's Beauty

This photo was taken in Atlanta, Georgia on August 19, 2017 . I captured this picture with my iPhone 7 and I also edited it with the Photos editing. I enhanced the photo, adjusted the brightness, and re-touched a few places, then made the photo sharper. It could be better if I did not take it in a hurry, and took the time to choose a better angle or view. This image is a picture of the outside balcony or entrance of the mosque from the mosques stairs leading up to the doors to go inside. I found this mosque so beautiful and relaxing. The waterfall and the Islamic geometric design of the mosque was done so beautifully it all fell into place. This is my one of my favorite mosque’s, I fell in love when I saw the mosque in the car as we drove close to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous picture. I love how the sky looks in the background, and the lighting really compliments the image. I also like the angle that you took the picture at. In addition to everything else, the colors really compliment eachother. Good job!
Danielle M - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very beautiful picture. I like how you focused the image on the mosque with all the other features around it to help it stand out.The colors also give the picture life and uniqueness through every angle. Overall, I feel that this picture captures detail significantly with great taste.
Yara A-HHS