Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Waseem A- Forensics Handprints



This photo was taken in Coach Smith’s Forensic Science class this week. We used black paint and a small paint roller to get our hand prints on the paper. I used adjustment curves (I think that’s what they’re called) to make the table seem like it is all covered in paint. I also took the brush tool and erased some of the “paint” behind the paint roller to make it look like it was cleaning everything in front of it. This is my first photoshop edit so if you have any suggestions or praises for this masterpiece, feel free to comment. I took this photo with my iPhone 6s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture, it's simple and pleasing to the eyes. Also, I like the way the roller was placed in the bottom right calling attention to the handprints. Very nice!
-Ben S.