Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Lesly M- Misty Forest

It was taken on November 16 in like near the Bluff Park area. I don’t know exactly where I was just wandering around but this is a pretty recent picture. It was taken with my iPhone 6s. All I did to the picture was darken it because I love that darkness of the woods. I also put the saturation up. I put some contrast in there. And yeah I think that is all I did do it. I honestly just like how this image is and I really wouldn’t change it. I have no other information to share about this image other than the fact that the weather was amazing and it was just perfect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. I like how you can actually see the mistiness in the forest. I also like that you didn't edit the image a lot. You left the naturalness of the picture and that is what makes it cool. I wouldn't change anything in the picture because every aspect in it is important to the image as a whole.

Anonymous said...

Lesly- This is a great picture i think this picture is very cool with all the fog and the trees great job

Anonymous said...

This photo is actually really relaxing. I love how the mistiness/fog in the far back is there. Only editing the saturation and contrast was a good thing because anything else would of changed this photo a whole lot.
-Sarah H HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the eeriness of this picture. It give off a mysterious vibe. I like the darkness of the photo and how it was not harshly edited. The fog that is showing at the top of the image overall gives off the idea of the photo. Very unique great job.

Anonymous said...

The darkness of the picture is so beautiful! The fog that lays in between the trees is breathtaking! You can tell that it is fall because you can see all of the damp leaves on the ground. I use to love to hike in the fall especially in Bluff park and Preserve areas. Looks like a fun day!-Sarah Page H.-HHS