Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Brandon H- “Take The Shot”


This picture is of my friends Abbi and Madi that I took downtown sometime last semester. This picture was really fun to take even tho it took a couple of tries. It was hard to take because we had to wait for all of the cars to pass and then run to hold my phone over them on the road. I edited this by painting the asphalt pink and then using the exclude tool, which created the black and neon look. I would have liked to have this picture on a real camera as opposed to my phone but the day wasn’t supposed to be a photo trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo. Your two friends are in focus and it is obvious what the intended subject is. The symmetry of your two friends makes the photo look balanced vertically. I think it might be better if you rotated it 90 degrees. You succeeded in telling the story of the risk in the photo, through the frustrated or nervous look on their photo.
-Joey B

Anonymous said...

Cool pic! The subjects (Abbi and Madi) are defined well because of their clear focus. I also think because you cropped it to wear you can specifically see them as the subject it makes it better. I like this photo mainly because the way the ground blends with their shirts but not their face.
Tyler L-HHS