Friday, January 13, 2017

Cullen S- Sectional Winners

This photo I took at sectionals for the cross country season in which both girls and guys won. They were handing out the awards and t-shirts to the runners after the race at this wooden platform and I was able to grab a quick pic before they could all disperse to parents and friends. I like the way it’s edited and everything there but think it could be so much better if the runner in the far left side wasn’t there. The guy standing there is fine because it shows the situation and helps with the story but the runner on the other side completely distracts me a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo. The dark exposure in this photo helps to show that the guys are tired after a hard race. The heads of the guys and the matching shirts create leading lines making me want to look into the photo. I did not even notice the runner in the distance that you found distracting until I read the description. You succeeded in showing how hard these guys worked to win sectionals, but how proud they were afterwards, as well as the fact that they are teammates.
-Joey B HHS

Reid C - HHS said...

I really like this one. I love the way the exposure is very low, creating a darker atmosphere. I also love how the colors are somewhat muted/not vibrant. Overall I think this one is a keeper.