Friday, January 27, 2017

Sam Rigsby- Color Under Foot, 1st Place State Superintendent's Visual Arts Exhibit


Please congratulate Sam Rigsby for receiving 1st place in grades 9-10 Category II (photography or computer-generated work) in this years State Superintendent’s Visual Arts Exhibit Competition.
The show will be on public display February 3-24 in the Old Supreme Court Library of the Alabama State Capitol. Winners will be recognized by the Alabama Legislature and attend an awards luncheon at the State Capital.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Congrats Sam!

Anonymous said...

This picture is very creative and it makes me wonder what is in that water thats making it so colorful. The image is centered well and the colors pop a lot! The reflection in the water looks really cool and this definitely earned being number 1. - Damion Charles

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. I like how you made the focus on the entire image which looks really cool. I like how you kept the reflection in the bottom of the image with the rule of thirds. I would hang the photo since it looks really cool and colorful. -Yash M HHS

Anonymous said...

eh its alright I mean you could have made the blues look a little darker or the sky could have a few more clouds added - Sam Rigsby

Anonymous said...

I really love the colors in this picture and the way you edited it. I really like how the reflection really blends with your shoes. The reflection of you and your camera in the water is a good addition to this photo too.
great Work!!!
Asil H - HHS

Alli J- HHS said...

Love this photo! I love all the colors and high contrast. When I look at this image it makes me wonder where the pretty colors are coming from. Very high quality, very professional. This definitely earned 1st place.