Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ava W- Gazing

This picture is of my friend Saralyn laying on a parking deck. The sky was really pretty at the time so we decided to go on top of the deck to take pictures. I wanted to do something different so I asked her to lay on the ground and I like how it turned out. I enjoy the fact that her face was relaxed, just looking at the sky and it looked cool with the sun behind it. I edited the picture by sharpening the image to focus on her and by contrasting it as well to bring out the sun and the colors in her shirt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the picture is at a cool point of view and how the sunset creates a natural light to illuminate the whole picture. I really like how the colors of the sky reflect off the windows of the building. Cool picture.
MH - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great shot! I really like the sharp focus on not only your subject, but all objects. You also did a good job of abiding by the rule of thirds and using lighting which does not detract at all from the picture. Overall, really good job on this photo.
Kristie M-HHS

Anonymous said...

This looks very nice and clean. I love the composition and the lines that lead you to the subject, and how sharp the subject is. Good job.

-Ben S.

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! The way the colors look made the picture look relaxed and calm. I also love the sunset in the background, it makes the picture have more mood. The background and setting is also unique and cool! Overall, this is a really great picture!
Emily B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the tone of this picture. The pastel colors really make up the whole photo. The sunset in the background with the light blue sky looks well with what the subjects clothing. I love how peaceful this picture is as the subject is gazing towards the sky. Well done.