Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Julia M- Future lights

This picture is called “Future lights”. This picture shows my little brother looking into a portal (a light) that shows one of his futures, working in a exciting place such as New York. This picture is from our composite assignment so the original photo was my brother looking into the light with a New York picture I took and faded it into the lights. It may be hard to see but i added some coloration from another picture into his hair to give it a futuristic glow like the portal is reflecting on his hair giving him cool colors. This picture could have been better if there was more of him in the picture and if the light was more vibrant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cool. It truly looks like your brother is looking into New York. I love how the picture tells something. Like you said, it shows your brother looking into some place he might be in the future. I like all of the thought that went into creating this image. I also really like how New York is almost glowing. Good job!

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing photography and before I even was able to read the caption I viewed it as a portal that your brother was looking through into a view of New York and it just looks so cool. I honestly don't think there is a single problem with your photo. The colors of the picture look great in a sense that it seems to have red and blue pop the most matching his shirt too. The not fully focused view of New York does make it seem futuristic and the light you originally had that your brother was looking at kinda illuminates New York. This has been my favorite picture I've seen this year.
- Cullen

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is really really cool!! I love how perfectly everything fits together. I like how this picture looks so natural together and makes sense. It is like a short story. You did a fantastic job of making this look almost futuristic! I love this picture and you did a great job!!
-Emily HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very great composite photo. You layered it perfectly! I love how you edited it, the way the lights are colored and the rest of the background is dark. Again great job!!