Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Zack C- Go Jump in the Lake (LAST POST FOR THE YEAR)

I took it outside of my dad’s lake house, looking out towards the water. It was taken with my iPhone 6 camera. Interestingly, I did not edit this picture in any way. I love this shot’s natural beauty and left it as it was.

One of my favorite aspects of the picture is the composition, which is balanced and interesting, at least to me. I like that, although the sign in the clear subject, you eye is naturally drawn to the rest of the shot. As well, the colors, though varied, complement each other well and aren’t gaudy, for example the red and yellow on the sign and the green and blue of the lawn/lake. Once more, the textures (mostly on the sign and trees but to a lesser extent the grass and leaves) are varied, interesting, and give the shot a sense of life.

As stated before I would not change anything about this picture, not because it’s flawless but because like its unedited beauty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how the sign is like the beginning and is transitioning the audience to look at the lake. I also really like the trees in the middle of the picture, kind of ties the symmetry together of the photo! Overall, really awesome picture Zach!


RP - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice picture nothing to say about it have very nice color and it very sharp. I also like the angle you took it at. Chris C- HHS4›

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! Great job. I love how I get a summer feeling after looking at it. The point of view of the photo is great. To make it better you might could get closer to the lake sign. But overall you did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pic Zach. I think me and rice both like this a lot