Thursday, May 5, 2016

Isaac N- Magic

This photo is titled “Magic” because the experience at disney is just so magical. I took this photo over spring break and I had done a ton of editing to it!! The main editing I did was ad all of the fireworks into the image. I had taken a bunch of pictures during the firework show but none were focused on the castle and the fireworks, so I took fireworks from my good pics and added them into this one. I love the way it turned out and wouldn’t change a thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! It is so cool and i love the way you edited it! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo the setting is perfect. The fireworks are on point. I've always wanted to go to disney world the fireworks give the picture more pizzazz. Great picture and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I really like the dark lighting with the colorful fireworks! I like how the castle is the main focus of the picture. Overall, this is a really good picture! It is definitely a keeper!

HHS- Abby U

Anonymous said...

This picture is so magical! I love this image with the fireworks in the background behind the castle. The quality of this image is spot on and it is so clear. This image is so inviting and makes me want to go to Disney right now. Good Job!!

Tanner R.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so good! I really like the angle and how everything is so clear. I like the smoke beside the castle. I also like how you got an even amount amount of fireworks on each side. The colors in this picture are very bright it makes everything pop.