Thursday, May 5, 2016

Ryan F- What's on 2nd

The title of this image is “What’s on 2nd?” because that is the name of the small antique store in downtown Birmingham that I took it in. I took it on April 1st on Spring Break with my Kodak Z990 while I was exploring more of downtown. I edited it by adding an HDR effect to it, adjusting the lighting, and messing with the colors. I don’t really see a way that it could be better because I’m surprised it looked this good but I’m glad to hear any ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice photo! I like all the colors and textures in the image and the leading lines on the ceiling really draw your eye towards the back of the shop. I like how there are several different things but the all tie together in one common theme. I really like the filter you used; it's very comforting. I would totally hang this photo somewhere! Overall, really nice image!

Ella P- HHS

Anonymous said...

Cool photo. I like the lighting and the depth.There is a whimsical feel to it. Almost like it's out of Alice and Wonderland. There is something going on in every part of the picture which is really good. There is also really good use of leading lines in the ceiling and that adds another level of depth. I wouldn't really change anything and it's a really cool photo.
JC-HHS

Anonymous said...

Really nice picture. I like the focus and exposure on the subject in this photo as well as the lighting emitted from the ceiling. I think you did a great job incorporating various objects like the gate, lamp post, stools, picture frames as well as the reflective lines from the ceiling. This is a great example of using the leading lines and diagonals concept within this picture. This picture resembles a very unique and antique look to it similar to an attic. Great Job!

-Areez L HHS