Thursday, March 19, 2015

Maria F- Kate's Eye

The title of this picture is Kate’s Eye, because of obvious reasons. it was taken in the studio in the back of Mr. Rigsby’s room, I took it with my Canon rebel t3, and I edited this picture in many different ways, first I played with the brightness and contrast, then I corrected some little things with the spot healer i think that is what its called, then I made it black and white with the exception of Kate’s pupil. I also inserted the Kate’s ring from another picture, to give her pupil that turquoise color mixed with the green. I am pretty Satisfied with this picture, i don’t know how it could be better but I’m open to any suggestions. :)      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great! I love close up eye shots, especially with cool color. I like the multiple color differentiation's and the black and white lead the eyes to the middle of the subject. Th one thing to maybe improve would somehow get rid of the light reflection in the eye.

-Derek T

Anonymous said...

Love the focus in this picture. I think it looks cool with the reflection in the eye. Different colors in the eye was a great idea!

Meagan M HHS