Monday, March 23, 2015

Kate M.- Tongue and Teeth

The name of this photo is Tongue and Teeth. I took it a couple of weeks ago of my friend in the main office of the school, I just cropped it really close so you can’t even tell where she is. I took this with my canon rebel t3. When I first took the picture the lighting was really bad and there was a yellowish light on half of her face which you can still kind of see but I was able to color over most of it. Other than that I mostly bumped up the contrast and messed with the brightness and levels. It could be better if I had had better lighting in the first place and if I were able to get her teeth right. I tried to whiten them a little bit but they ended up being too bright and I couldn’t quite get them to look right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why.

Anonymous said...

This is a very...interesting subject? The way you made it look kind of looks like the voce of a zombie/dead person. I'm sorry, but I just don't see where you got the artistic mentality to take a picture like this. If the dead look is what you're going for, then the settings work perfectly for it. The lighting is dime and the balance of colors are lower and the tones are down. It could be centered a little bit more, but thats just the OCD part of me. What are you trying to portray with this photo? Why did you chose to take it?

-Brianna S. HHS