Thursday, March 12, 2015

Carolina M - Hand of Nature

I  named this picture Hands of Nature because.. they’re hands holding nature?
I used this picture for the composite assignment. I liked this picture because of how the flower blends in with the the hands especially towards the end. I used 4 different pictures of hands, the flower, the sun, and the moon. I know this picture could be better, theres something i didn’t quite like about it but i couldn’t exactly figure out what it was. Maybe it was the overpowering greenness of the flower. Over all, its pretty good in my opinion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! I really like the the softness of the green in the flower, and the black background makes the hands and the flower really pop. I also really like how the sun and moon are on either side and balance each other, making it light on one side, and darker on the other. It could of been better if you made the sun and the moon stand out more though. Great job!

Rachel P- HHS

Unknown said...

I really like this photo! I love how the flower spans across both hands and looks as if she is holding it. I also like how the background is completely blacked out putting the focus on the hands. Overall, great job!
Emily-HHS

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this picture. The hands by itself would have been a good picture but since the flower was added it creates a great pattern and color. I like how there is no background. The solid black creates a old dark tone which emphasizes the bright tone created by the hands and flower. Overall really great edit.

Anonymous said...

I like how the flower is centered on both hands so it looks like they are actually holding the flower. I also like how everything is blacked out besides the hands and the flower, it makes it more clear and focused. I like the color that the hand and the flower make when they were layered on top of each other.