Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jordan H- Color In

The titled of my selected image is “Color In” because the picture is of pencils and that is what you do with pencils. I took this at my house for the Close-Up assignment. I took this picture with my Canon Rebel t3i and edited it by boosting the saturation, contrast, and brightness. The focus was already on the dark blue pencil so to make all the other pencils blurrier I just applied the blur tool to the designated area. This could be better if it was sharper and more focused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an okay picture but i think it lacks creativity. if you had make it a different angle or made a shape with the pencils it would have added something more. you could have used natural light instead of a flash to add more of a clean look. again, okay picture but you could have gotten more creative with it.

Anyul M-HHS