Monday, March 2, 2015

Kate M.- Modern Art

The title of this image is “Modern Art”.  I named it that because I took it at the Birmingham Museum of Art in November. The picture I put over it is a picture of a pile of sticks in my yard that made sort of a crosshatch pattern that I took over the summer. I took both with my Canon Rebel t3. To edit this picture I made the top of the original picture brighter and the bottom a little darker, then I messed with the color balance to make the picture more purple/blue looking and to bring out the orange in the trees. I didn’t edit the stick picture but I erased its effect over the top half of the image. I used the layer setting soft light. I can’t think of a way that this picture could be better besides that I could have erases more of the stick picture in a few parts to make it fit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color in this picture is gorgeous. I might have made the picture a little brighter but the contrast is great!

Meagan M HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! The colors are so pretty and contrast well against each other! The vibrance really brings the photo together!
Samantha A - HHS