Monday, October 1, 2012

Will C- Racket in the net


I took this picture at the tennis court in my neighborhood. Whenever I take a water break when I'm in a match or at practice, I put my racket in the net. To take the picture, I laid down under the net to take a picture of the head of the racket. The picture turned out different than I expected because it blurred out the rest of the racket. It turned out to be a good mistake because I really like the outcome of the picture. I had to rotate and crop the picture. I also had to saturate it and cool it down some. Overall I really like this picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because the angle is really neat, and the colors work good together. the red stands out really well and it pulls the picture together in my opinion. Anyways, its a really good picture!(:
Mariah M.-HHS

Anonymous said...

Great Photo! The angle of the racket is really good, because it allows the tennis racket to be more in focus. There is definitely a good balance between the light areas near the top of the photo, and the dark areas near the bottom. I really see your passion for tennis through this specific photo which makes the photo fantastic.
Abhay T-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like it! The aperture is perfect and the focus on the end of the racquet makes the picture look great. Maybe there could be a higher contrast, but angle of the photo makes up for everything. Good job.

Danny J

Anonymous said...

Will,

I really like the angle that you took the picture at! Also, I think the fact that the camera focused on certain parts of the racket is really pretty! Overall, it's just a happy picture with all of the bright colors :) You did a great job!!

Ashley C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture. I like the perspective of the racket. The lighting is good. I like how the racket is more in focus closer to the camera because it changes the subject to the edge of the racket.

Matt A-HHS