Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ashley C- "Summer Chevy"


This is picture of the reflection of my best friend, Joe, in the back glass of his Chevy Silverado.  I really like this picture because it shows all views from the truck. In the back glass, you can see Joe's face through reflecting in the rearview mirror while his body and the road ahead is reflected as well.  Also, you also can see the stickers that are on the back of his truck. I took this during Labor Day weekend around three o'clock in the afternoon. I really like the illusion that the pictures gives and the bright colors that are portrayed. I titled it "Summer Chevy" because this picture reminded me of this summer, getting to hangout a lot with Joe before he moved. To edit this picture, I added a little more saturation and definition. I adjusted the highlights and shadows as well as cropped the picture. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE this picture!! It's so neat that it is a reflection in the back glass. I like all the bright colors because it really makes the reflection clear and cool to look at. I like that you can see the stickers as well as the reflection of Joe. Great picture!

Emily A. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot! What I love about it is that you can see the focal point of the Chevy sign, but you can also see all the reflections in the background of the picture. I also like the different colors in the picture from the trees. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how it is a reflection but you can also see through the glass as well. I like that the focal point is the chevy symbol. I also like the sun and how it reflects off the window.