Monday, October 8, 2012

Anissa L- Rainshower Journey


This picture is a picture I took going to my grandmother's house in Mississippi. This is one of the main roads we always take to get there. I used the cool setting on iPhoto to edit this picture and used the edge blur. This picture could have been better if I didn't have so much camera shake, but the car was moving so I think that's what caused it. I also like how the clouds look and the ground because I'm not used to seeing it rainy around that area.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is very cool. I like how it has a really muggy mood to it. I like how you cooled the colors in the picture too. The only thing that could be changed is I'm not sure what is in focus, if anything is in focus. But at the same time, the picture being out of focus helps with the muggy mood.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. It reminds me of where I used to live. The road is strait and looks never ending. The clouds make it feel scary It isn't centered very well and there isn't much color, but it is still very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. It really shows nature's dark side of the day, plus the road while in a rain shower. The clouds are very cool with the color; and the effects you did. Personality I would make the picture a little lighter, but it's your project. So I say great job !


Ryan T- HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this is a cool picture. I like how it shows the rain cloud over the road. The trees also have a nice balance with the clouds Overall it is a good picture.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I think this is a cool picture. I like how it shows the rain cloud over the road. The trees also have a nice balance with the clouds Overall it is a good picture.

Jay J- HHS