Thursday, October 4, 2012

Maia S-Hoover Sky


I took this photo while i was sitting outside the stadium waiting on my dad to pick me up after school. I was trying to take some more photos for my about me project and looked up at the sky and saw the sunset. i took the picture without thinking. I had no need for it in my about me project but i didn't want to delete it so it has been on my SD card for a couple weeks. There were three big light poles in the photo. I took it in to Adobe Photoshop and edited out the poles.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love the colors in this picture. The dark trees and light colors in the sky look really cool next to each other. I think this picture could have been better without the power lines. I also like how the picture is a little blurry too because the clouds seem to mix together and contrast against the trees.
Laura T. HHS