Monday, May 15, 2023

Sophia T- I'm Trippin' Dog


The title of this image is “I’m Trippin’ Dog” (I think it’s quite silly) because it pictures four somewhat translucent pictures of my dog, Luci, turned in different directions to give the impression that the viewer is tripping. This image was one of the 5 pictures I submitted for my kaleidoscope assignment. The image of Luci was taken in my backyard, then overlaid on top of another image of a landscape. I turned the opacity down so that my dog would appear ghost-like. Personally, I wouldn’t change anything about this image.


 

2 comments:

Marcie said...

The color palette reminds me of a jungle, and I like how if you look at the image long enough you can see the dog. It sort of gives the illusion that there is an aberration effect added and the title of the image is creative. I think I would experiment with changing the hue because although I like the green color palette I don't feel it is very fitting for a that type of dog.

Anonymous said...

I like the picture i think it is very dope. The dog is cute and the image is eye catching.