Monday, May 15, 2023

Kameron P- Reflected On Myself On A Bad Day


The picture was taken inside My car with my iphone 12 Pro and then later made it on my Kaleidoscope photos. I took this picture because there was a really nice Porsche to the left and I said why not just take a picture of it along with the rainy day and dark clouds. I believe the image could be better by maybe doing another version of this but lighter, because I edited by adding a nik collection of course, adding a stroke border, flipping the bottom pictures horizontally to match the top and then changing the colors of the clouds kinda doing a blending mode and then highlight the the dash above the steering wheel with a white powder color. 

 

2 comments:

Alisha Cain said...

I really like the vibrance as well as how the colors are so blended into each other. You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

I love how the lights and split screen makes the picture looks like some type of photoshoot and the colors makes it look an ai edit. The sky reminds me of a gaming cover but I just cant put my finger on it but my reaction of this picture was pretty cool.

JO-hhs