Monday, May 15, 2023

Matthew H - Overseer


 The title of this image is “Overseer” because it looks like the flamingo in the foreground is looking out on the flamingos in the background. I took this picture with a Canon Mark II camera on the zoo field trip last week. I edited the picture by cropping, sharpening the flamingo, and  blurring the people in the background. I only made basic brightness, contrast, and coloring adjustments because I liked how the image looked out of the camera. I think this image could’ve been better if I had a zoom lens that could really focus on the flamingo and bring out more details. Overall I am really happy with this shot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool picture! I really like how the flamingo is the only thing that's focused and everything else in the background is blurry. It's also perfectly centered and cropped. Overall, really good picture, I like it!

Anonymous said...

I like the picture i think it is very dope. The dog is cute and the image is eye catching.

Anonymous said...

This a great photo! I really like the sharp focus on the subject. It makes the image feel more personal. The lighting is nicely done and the depth of focus was executed very well for what you were trying to achieve.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo the lighting is great!!