Monday, May 15, 2023

Courtney L- Combinations


This image is titled “combinations”. This was actually one of my composite assignment pictures that I created by using multiple images and turning it into one image. Majority of these images were taking either downtown or pictures of the tress and sky. These pictures were taking on my phone just in the moment as I saw it. In order to edit this photo I combined all of the pictures together and put a filter ontop of the image and then darkening the image. In my opinion the image could be better if the image had a little more color to the image. 


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I really love the vibes and the details in the photo! The color in the image add a really good contrast and a vibe to the surrounding buildings. I think the location you chose is very beautiful. It really does give spring vibes. I love the composition, and I think you did a great job with the color combination! this isa color combination I myself like to use a lot. Overall, I would not change anything about this photo, it is very eye catching!

-BB HHS

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this image. The color scheme really caught my eye. I like how everything looks like it's meant to be there. Personally, I wouldn't change anything other than perhaps blending the clouds in more with the building. Overall, you did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture it really catches your eye, I really like the contrast between the buildings and the clouds it looks like its a unknown city in the clouds, I think the only things is you could have blended them a little more but other than that great job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, it almost looks like a painting. I think it could be a little bit more blurry. Very good picture.

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I think if the colors were a little more natural it would look even better.