Thursday, March 16, 2023

Maci J- Urban Pops


 The title of this image is Urban Pops. It was taken, as the title suggests at Urban pops, and is specifically just the roof. I took it with my Canon camera for the architecture assignment around February. This image was originally in color but I thought it would look better and more dramatic in black and white. The angle of the building is nice because you can see both windows and the dimension of the pyramid roof piece. I don’t think this image is inherently bad but maybe I could’ve found taken it from more angles. Overall. it’s interesting to me because the rest of the buildings in this strip area are very rectangular, but this building just happened to have a really pretty roof. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the image and your decision to make it black and white. It's a really good clean photo. To me, the image could have been centered more but this is also a really good angle. Overall good photo with really good editing.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, the lighting is amazing it really gives off that cloudy day vibe. The framing is great and the grey really makes it pop

Anonymous said...

I like the grey it definitely gives a nice feeling but my favorite part is that you can really see that point it looks super sharp. very cool photo overall.

Anonymous said...

I love this image! I really like how crisp the photo is. I do think it could be a little better if it was less cropped. Overall, great job!